Ragi Milkshake Recipe
Ragi Milkshake is an easy and healthy recipe for kids made with ragi flour/finger millet flour.
Ragi Milkshake is a mild & filling drink made by adding milk with ragi flour, coco powder and
sugar. Ragi Milkshake do not have ragi flavour which makes it kid friendly drink.
Ragi is rich in fibre minerals and amino acids which makes it a good choice for diabetics and
also help control blood sugar levels. So not only kids people from every age group can consume
Preparing Time- 5minutes
Cooking Time- 10minute
Total Time- 15minutes
•Ragi Flour – 2 tbsp
•Water – 3⁄4 cup
•Milk – 1.5 cups
•Cocoa powder/ nuts powder – 1 tbsp
•Brown Sugar/Jaggery powder – 2 tbsp
•Honey – 1 tsp optional
1) Take 2 tbsp ragi flour and 1 tbsp cocoa powder in a saucepan. Add 3⁄4 cup of water. Mix it well
without any lumps.
2) Cook the ragi flour in low flame for 8-10 minutes until it becomes thick and shiny. Switch off
the oven once done and keep it aside to cool down completely.
3) Once the ragi is completely cooled down, transfer it in the blender along with chilled milk,
brown sugar/jaggery powder and honey.
4) Blend it till it becomes a smooth and creamy paste.
5) The healthy and tasty ragi milkshake is ready to serve.