Diabetes Rice 1kg
This Diabetic-friendly rice helps manage sugar level & weight. This rice is not only healthier and lower in GI(Glycemic Index) than other rice, but also tastes better. The glycemic index (GI) is a rating system for foods containing carbohydrates. It shows how quickly each food affects your blood sugar (glucose) level when that food is eaten on its own. GI is a number from 0 to 100 assigned to a food, with pure glucose arbitrarily given the value of 100. A food is considered to have a low GI if it is 55 or less; high GI if 70 or more; and mid-range GI if 56 to 69.
1. Rinse the Low GI Rice with water
2. Add water in the ratio of rice : water – 1:2
3. Cook to boil on high heat
4. Turn the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes
5. Switch off the heat and rest for 10 minutes before serving