Stevia Liquid Sweetener


Jaggery Powder 500gm


Himalayan Rock Salt 250 gm



Himalayan rock salt is a type of salt that is mined from the Khewra Salt Mine in Pakistan. It is a pink or reddish color due to the presence of trace minerals such as iron oxide. Himalayan rock salt can be used in the same way as table salt. It can be used to season food, pickle vegetables, and make brine for curing meat.

Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
SKU: SS-SL-001-VM Category: Tags: , Brand:


Himalayan Salt: Different Flavor Salt

Himalayan rock salt, also known as Himalayan pink salt, is a type of salt that is mined from the Salt Range Mountains in the Punjab region of Pakistan, near the foothills of the Himalayas.

It is made up of about 98% sodium chloride, just like table salt. The remaining 2% is made up of trace minerals, such as iron oxide, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. These trace minerals may give Himalayan rock salt a slightly different flavor than table salt.

If you are looking for a different flavor of salt to add to your food, this salt may be a good option. However, it is important to remember that it is still salt, and it should be consumed in moderation.

Shopping Cart
No products in the cart.