Dal badi is a delicious and nutritious Indian dish made with urad dal. It is a good source of protein and fiber, and it is perfect for a cold winter day. Order your dal badi packets today from VILLAMART, and enjoy a tasty and convenient meal that is good for you too!
- 1 cup urad dal
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- Soak the urad dal in water for more than 4 hours
- Drain the dal and grind it into a fine paste.
- Add ingridents such as turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, and salt to the dal paste and mix it.
- Shape the dal paste into small dumplings.
- Dry the dumplings in the sun or oven until they are hard and crispy.